FRESNO, Calif. (KMPH) -
One Grand Prize winner will receive FOUR VIP seat tickets to Mickey's Music Festival valued at $200! We will also draw 9 runner up winners who will each receive 4 regular admission tickets valued at $100! These prize tickets are good for the September 6th performance at 2:00 p.m. at the William Saroyan Theatre in Fresno. (Parking is not included.)
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the KMPH viewing area, and be existing users of Facebook, if entering via Facebook.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KMPH (the “Station”) Feld Entertainment., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per household.
b) To enter, log onto the Station's Facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/KMPHFOX26 and click “Like,” then click on the KMPH Contests button to access the Mickey's Rockin' Giveaway online entry form. Alternatively, you can enter the contest via the Station's web site, http://www.kmph.com by clicking on the Mickey's Rockin' Giveaway link under the Contest drop-down menu. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, telephone number, birth date, and “Submit.” No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on August 18, 2014, and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 24, 2014, to be considered for the prize drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On August 25, 2014, one (1) grand prize winner and nine (9) second-place winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Nine (9) second place winners will each receive four (4) regular admission tickets to Mickey's Music Festival, valued at $100. The tickets are good for the September 6, 2014, performance at 2 p.m. PDT at the William Saroyan Theatre in Fresno, CA. Parking is not included.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive four (4) VIP seat tickets valued at $200. The tickets are good for the September 6, 2014, performance at 2 p.m. PDT at the William Saroyan Theatre in Fresno, CA. Parking is not included.
2. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event Mickey's Music Festival is canceled or postponed.
3. Each winner will be notified by telephone. Before claiming prizes, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
4. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be selected from among remaining valid entries.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
7. Only one winner per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
8. Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMPH, 5111 E. McKinley Ave., Fresno, CA 93727, and on the Station's website at http://www.kmph.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KMPH, 5111 E. McKinley Ave., Fresno, CA 93727, by September 25, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, Feld Entertainment, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, and The Douglas Group, Inc. dba UPICKEM accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant's participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.