This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
In his latest blog post at http://www.perwickstrom.com, entrepreneur, author, speaker and drug treatment facility CEO Per Wickstrom is focusing on how to manage brand perception.
(PRWEB) July 10, 2014
In his latest blog post at http://www.perwickstrom.com, entrepreneur, author, speaker and drug treatment facility CEO Per Wickstrom has listed 5 ways to follow-up without being annoying.
Whether were trying to confirm an appointment, get information or sometimes even just return an inquiry, the fact is that following-up without being annoying is a skill that most people dont have, commented Per Wickstrom. However, there is a way to keep the dialogue moving without coming across as annoying let alone hostile, aggressive or rude.
According to Per Wickstrom, the 5 ways to follow-up without being annoying are:
1. Focus on the recipients self-interest. How would the conversation benefit them? What need of theirs will be acknowledged, supported or satisfied?
2. Identify the root cause or causes. Sometimes, people truly are just too busy to return a call or have a meeting. But often, theyre not willing or interested in making the time. Understanding why can illuminate obstacles that can then be addressed and overcome.
3. Dont take the lack of response personally. This is sometimes easier said than done, but its much more productive and peaceful to focus on the facts, rather than get obsessed with an interpretation of those facts which may or may not be correct.
4. Make sure that youre both speaking the same language. Often, people will use the same words in a conversation, but their context and interpretation can be wildly different.
5. Be willing to walk away. There comes a time when Ill get back to you turns into stop contacting me. If one reaches this point, politely wind down the dialogue, leave the door open for a future reconnection, and focus elsewhere.
The full text of Per Wickstroms latest blog post entitled 5 Ways to Follow-up Without Being Annoying is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/business/5-ways-to-follow-up-without-being-annoying/.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Per-Wickstrom/07/prweb12010735.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.