Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 149 stations located in 76 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KMPH-FOX-26/KFRE-CW-59 in Fresno, CA is looking for a strong General Sales Manager to help guide our sales team. This position requires an individual who possesses superior leadership skills to direct a local sales team in selling new business as well as handling transactional business. You must have a successful track record in sales management, staff recruitment, development skills and refined leadership capabilities.
Additional responsibilities will include exceeding revenue goals, forecasting, inventory control, pricing, sales promotion, development of non-traditional revenue sources, new digital media and strategic planning. Exceptional inventory management is crucial and familiarity with Wide Orbit is a plus!
In this position, you will:
- Achieve/exceed budgeted financial goals and grow station's revenue share
- Train, manage and motivate all sales personnel
- Manage television sales for the station including local, new business and digital interactive revenue streams
- Train sales team to sell products and services via Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
- Lead sales promotions and develop non-traditional revenue sources
- Manage and control sales revenue by developing strong relationships with local clients
Apply online by clicking here.
- 3-5 years of experience in TV Sales Management
- Hands on TV advertising sales and operational background
- Strong and positive leadership skills
- Highly skilled leader, negotiator and motivator
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Wide Orbit skills preferred
Internal applicants should see Human Resources to apply for this position.