Legends of R&B Ticket Giveaway on Great Day
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KMPH viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KMPH (the "Station"), KFRE, Eagle Mountain Casino, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household. To be eligible, you or anyone in your household can not have won a prize from KMPH/KFRE during the 30 days prior to April 11, 2014.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as many times as they wish.
(b) From April 7, 2014, to April 11, 2014 (the "Contest Period"), viewers will be asked to watch Great Day, which airs weekdays between 5:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. PDT on KMPH Channel 26. To enter, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time or times during the Great Day program. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g. first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
(d) Two (2) daily winners will be selected during the Contest Period in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited, for a total of ten (10) daily winners. .One (1) grand prize winner will be selected on April 11, 2014, for a total of eleven (11) winners. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line 1-888-789-2626, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestant's telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station.
1. Each daily winner will receive two (2) general admission tickets to see the Legends of R & B concert at Eagle Mountain Casino, valued at $70, and $15 bonus money (e-cash) good only at Eagle Mountain Casino. Total daily prize package is valued at $85.00. The one (1) grand prize winner will receive two (2) reserved seat tickets to see the Legends of R & B concert, $25 bonus money (e-cash) good only at Eagle Mountain Casino, and a $100 food credit at The River Steak house (reservations are required and must be made by the winner). Total value of the grand prize package is $215.00. All tickets are for the performance on April 25, 2014, at Eagle Mountain Casino in Porterville, CA. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified at the time of their calls. Before claiming prizes, all winners must provide their correct names, addresses and telephone numbers to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility and claim his/her prize, then the prize will be forfeited. Another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winners must each sign and complete a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the order in which the telephone calls are received, and whether any answer required is correct.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMPH Fox 26, 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727, and on the Station's website at www.kmph.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KMPH Fox 26, 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727, by
May 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and Eagle Mountain Casino accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.