Lady Antebellum Ticket Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KMPH viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KMPH (the "Station"), KFRE, The Save Mart Center, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish.
(b) Each day between March 10, 2014 and March 12, 2014 (the "Contest Period"), viewers will be asked to watch Great Day, which airs weekdays between 5:00 am PST and 10:00 am PST on KMPH Channel 26. Then to enter, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line (1-888-789-2626) at a particular time or times during the Great Day program. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g. first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
(c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
(d) One (1) daily winner will be selected during the Contest Period in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited, for a total of three (3) winners.
(e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestants telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and the Station.
1. Each of the March 10, 2014 and March 11, 2014 winners will receive two (2) tickets to see Lady Antebellum. The March 12, 2014 winner will receive two (2) tickets to see Lady Antebellum, and a meet and greet opportunity to meet the band Lady Antebellum. Each prize is valued at $120.00, however, the value of the meet and greet cannot be determined. Tickets are for the performance on March 16, 2014 at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA. The prize does not include parking or any other expenses. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the concert and/or meet and greet is canceled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified at the time of their calls. Before claiming prizes, all winners must provide their correct names, addresses and telephone numbers to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility and claim his/her prize, then the prize will be forfeited. Another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winners must each sign and complete a Form W-9.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the order in which the telephone calls are received, and whether any answer required is correct.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMPH Fox 26 – 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727 and on the Stations website at www.kmph.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KMPH Fox 26 – 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727, by March 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and The Save Mart Center accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.