OFFICIAL RULES: Super Bowl 48 Contest
WHO CAN ENTER:
This contest is open to any US Citizen or legal resident, 18 years old or older, living and/or working in the Fresno, California viewing area that has not won a previous KMPH or KFRE contest within the last 30 days. Employees or ex-employees (and their families) of KFRE or any television station in the Fresno-Visalia, CA area and their affiliates, subsidiaries or agents are not eligible.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
• Round trip airfare from Fresno to New York for two (2) persons. Departing January 31 and returning February 03, 2014. Hotel for 3 nights selected for two persons - Wyndham Garden Newark Airport – arrival on January 31 and check out on February 3, resort fee may apply. NFL experience for two (2) persons, two (2) tickets on February 01 All taxes, surcharges, resort fees and other fees as of September 01, 2013. Two (2) Super Bowl game tickets – upper end zone or better. round trip transfers from and to the airport and the game $100 gift card for transportation to the VIP Experience. Total package Value: $6450.00
• Twenty (20) lucky KMPH qualifiers will each receive a $100 gift card to purchase a team
jersey. Total value $100
• Twenty (20) lucky KFRE qualifiers will each receive a $100 gift card to purchase a team
jersey. Total value $100
• Twenty (20) lucky Fashion Furniture qualifiers will each receive a Lane recliner.
Total value $399
HOW TO ENTER & WIN:
Contest starts Monday November 4th, 2013 and ends Friday November 29th, 2013. There are 3 ways to enter this contest. You may only be entered to win the Grand Prize ONE TIME, either by #1, #2 or #3.
1) Starting Monday November 4, 2013 and ending November 29, 2013 watch KMPH Weeknights between 7 and 8pm Pacific Time (PT). When you see the commercial telling you to "call now", be caller # 5 and you will win a $100 gift card to purchase a team jersey. Caller #5 will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing for the trip to watch Super Bowl 48 in New York.
2) Starting Monday November 4, 2013 and ending November 29, 2013 watch KFRE Weeknights between 6 and 7pm PT. When you see the commercial telling you to "call now", be caller # 5 and you will win a $100 gift card to purchase a team jersey. Caller #5 will also be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing for the trip to watch Super Bowl 48 in New York.
3) Starting Monday November 4, 2013 and ending midnight November 29, 2013, viewers may go to Fashion Furniture - River Park 285 West El Paso - Fresno, California and enter personal information, including name, address and phone number for a chance to win a Lane recliner. Twenty (20) qualifiers (one each day of the contest) will be randomly selected from the store entries. One name will be randomly drawn every contest day. Each winner will receive a Lane recliner and be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for the trip to Super Bowl 48. Watch Kopi on Great Day between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and find out if you are that day's winner. You only have to enter one time for your name to be entered for the Lane recliner drawing; if you do not win a recliner the first time you enter, your name will automatically be entered to win the recliner the next day and so forth for the entirety of the contest. Whoever wins a recliner will automatically be entered to win the Grand Prize.
The only ways to be entered into the Grand Prize are by the methods above. There are no other ways to enter and win the Grand Prize. A random drawing from all sixty (60) qualifiers (20 KMPH caller #5 winners, 20 KFRE caller #5 winners and 20 Lane recliner winners) will take place for the Grand Prize on Monday, December 2, 2013. The winner shall be notified by phone.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No substitutions or exchanges allowed. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. The winners will be required to come to the KMPH/KFRE studios at 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727, during normal business hours and present proper identification, i.e. California driver's license or other valid photo identification to receive any prize, other than the Lane recliner, which the winner shall go to a place/time designated by Fashion Furniture to pick up the prize. Identification which is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be honored. Prizes not claimed within 90 days are forfeited. By claiming a prize, a winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with this promotion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. The winner must fill out a Prize Waiver and Release form at the time the prize is collected. Amenities in the Grand Prize winner's hotel room are not included and will be the Grand Prize winner's responsibility. This contest and the dates for this prize are non-transferable. All meals are the Grand Prize winner's responsibility and will not be reimbursed by KMPH/KFRE. Any additional costs during the trip to Super Bowl 48 will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. In the event Super Bowl 48 is canceled or postponed, the entire prize, including the ticket
portion of the prizing may be canceled without substitution or compensation therefore.
Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold to or used by any person(s) other than the
winner and the winner's designated guest
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason which KMPH/KFRE deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, KMPH/KFRE reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this promotion, in whole or in part, fair and appropriate by KMPH/KFRE. IN NO EVENT WILL KMPH/KFRE, PARTICIPATING PROMOTIONAL COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. All decisions of the KMPH/KFRE judges concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. KMPHY/KFRE reserves the right to alter the contest by placing announcements on the air, and assumes no responsibility for changes in the contest rules or internet miscommunication.