Job posting from West Coast Enterprises:
We are seeking a motivated, skilled heavy-duty Truck Technician to work in our shop that enjoys a professional, clean, and well-organized work environment that supports our team atmosphere. Working under limited supervision, a truck technician will be responsible for performing warranty repairs on car carrier trailers, preventative maintenance inspections and repairs on heavy duty trucks and trailers. Welding and hydraulic cylinder repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, tire repairs, warranty procedures and other duties as assigned. The truck technician will be required to prepare repair estimates, document parts usage, account for repair time, and more.
In addition, the Tech will be expected to comply with Safety and EPA procedures and continue to learn additional mechanical duties such as diagnosis and internal engine and transmission repairs.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older
* Legally eligible to work in the United States
* 1 (one) year experience working on heavy trucks and diesel engines
* 1 (one) year experience Welding
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Must be able to supply your own complete set of master mechanic hand tools and impact wrenches
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
*Must be able to read codes and instructions on the computer
*Must be able to document repairs on the computer
High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.