Great Day got a taste of Italy on Monday when they cooked up come Camarones Camerinini.
The crew was joined by Chef David Munoz from M&M Italian Food Restaurant in the Great Day Kitchen.
M&M Italian Food Restaurant is located in Los Banos and was launched as a project amongst six Munoz brothers, a close friend and the goal to share with the community high quality food and excellent service.
You can check M&M Italian Food Restaurant out for yourself daily at 225 Seventh Street in Los Banos. You can contact them at (209)827-1666.
Here's Chef Munoz's Camarones Camerinini for those who wish to make it at home:
- 12 - 15 peeled shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pinch flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Butterfly shrimp and place in frying pan. Add white wine, 2 tablespoons of butter, garlic, and lemon, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook in oven at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove frying pan from oven and plate shrimp.
2. Heat sauce in frying pan over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and pinch of flour to glaze sauce. Add heavy cream to thicken consistency. Add parsley.
3. Smother shrimp with sauce and garnish with parsley and lemon wedge.
A parolee wanted on drug charges is back in custody — and a woman has been reunited with her three children — after a dramatic night that included a beating, a daring escape and a gun being fired. FresnoMore >>
A parolee wanted on drug charges is back in custody — and a woman has been reunited with her three children — after a dramatic night that included a beating, a daring escape and a gun being fired.More >>
A Reedley winery that caught fire has forced the evacuation of a nearby elementary school Monday afternoon. The fire was first reported around 2 p.m. at O'Neill Vintners and Distillery on LacJac Avenue. StudentsMore >>
A Reedley winery that caught fire has forced the evacuation of a nearby elementary school Monday afternoon.More >>